Vehicle Specific Subwoofer Enclosures
New Q Customs Enclosures are becoming available every few days. If your vehicle is NOT listed yet or is NOT in our Q Logic Factory Direct Store, it still may be in stock. Just CALL us! 800.762.0351
Q Logic vehicle specific enclosures are not your average subwoofer boxes. Our engineers have decades of experience fitting subwoofers to vehicles for the best possible sound, cleanest installation, and a level of customization not expected from a “factory box”. By combining the development, manufacturing, and sales processes into one large facility located in Stillwater, OK, we are able to bring you the best possible solution for adding serious bass to your vehicle. This is American design and manufacturing at its finest.
Every vehicle starts at our Research and Development facility. During the development process the vehicle is scrutinized to find the best placement for subwoofers. Our criteria is to design a system that will provide the best sound quality, maximum output, and cleanest integration into the vehicle. Multiple tests are run on each design using a myriad of different woofers. By combining our experience, expertise, and strict testing regimen, each enclosure is guaranteed to provide stellar results.
Once the design is perfected, the enclosure is built in our state of the art manufacturing plant. By building the enclosures ourselves, we control every aspect of the production to ensure that perfect design is transformed into the highest quality product for your vehicle. We use American made MDF and automotive grade carpet on all of our enclosures. Our wood glue is a proprietary formula that not only creates a bond stronger than the wood itself but contains siliconized components that give the enclosure an air-tight seal. Skilled craftsman using computer controlled machinery give each enclosure the precision and attention to detail you deserve.
Currently available in the following vehicles:
- Chevy Camaro 2010 – Up (CAM210)(2-10″woofers)
- Chevy Silverado Extended Cab Truck ’99 – ’07 (GTX210) (2-10″woofers)
- Chevy Extended Cab Truck ’08 – Up (GME110) (1-10″woofer)
- Chrysler 300 ’05 – Up (CHG212)(2 – 12″ woofers) (CHG108) (1-8″woofer)
- Dodge Charger ’06 – Up (CHG212)(2-12″woofers) (CHG108) (1-8″woofer)
- Ford F150 SuperCrew ’09 – Up (FST210) (2-10″woofers)
- Ford F150 SuperCrew ’09 – Up (FST110) (1-10″woofer)
- Ford Extended Cab & Super Crew ’04 – ’08 (FTX210) (2-10″woofers)
- Ford Extended Cab & Super Crew ’04-’08 (FTX110, 112) (1-10″ or 1-12″ woofer)
- GM Crew Cab 1500 ’01 – ’07 (GCC210) (2-10″woofers)
- GM Crew Cab 1500, 2500, 3500 ’08 – Up (GMD210) (2-10″woofers)
- GM Crew Cab 2500, 3500 ’01 – ’07 (GMA210) (2-10″woofers)
- GM Extended Cab Truck 1500, 2500, 3500 ’08 -Up (GME110) (1-10″woofer)
- GMC Sierra Extended Cab Truck ’99 – ’06 (GTX210) (2-10″woofers)
- Jeep Wrangler ’97 – ’06 (WRG210) (2-10″woofers) (WRG212} (2-12″woofers)
- Toyota Tundra Crew Max ‘o7 – Up (TCM210) (2-10″woofers)